Employees need to be registered in Dauntless Grow (TraceWeed) if they will do one or more of the following:
- Login to use Dauntless
- Drive to make deliveries
- Receive employee samples
Add an employee
- On the Operations tab, click Employees.
- Click Add New Employee. The Edit Employee page opens.
- Enter the employee name, hire date and birthdate.
- If the employee may be driving deliveries then birth date and name should match their driver’s license.
- The employee must be at least 21 years old.
- Select the type of employee to create.
- Employee tag/employee badge – If the employee needs to log in to Dauntless, then scan a new, never-used NFC tag to create their employee badge.
- Virtual tagID – If the employee doesn’t need to log into Dauntless, don’t scan a card and they will be assigned a virtual tagID
- Select the All Access checkbox and click Add.
Modify, disable or delete an employee record
You can update an employee’s record in any of the following ways for a current employee:
From the Employee Management page, click Edit on the employee row. The Edit Employee window opens.
- Edit or modify access – Click in a field to edit employee details. or in the Permission Level section, select or deselect checkboxes to change access levels.
- Assign or reassign a login badge – Click Edit, then scan a new tag and click Update.
- Disable access – In the Permission Level section, deselect all checkboxes.
- Delete employee – In the Employee Management page, click Delete on the employee row.