Creating a new harvest in Dauntless Grow (TraceWeed) can be managed on the phone or a PC.
Naming convention and basic information
Using a consistent naming convention may help you better track your harvests and is a good business practice.
Harvests are scheduled by strain, one line per strain on the Harvest Management page. The name you enter is follow by “_<strain name>_<date scheduled>”. For example, if you entered “harvest1” for Blue Dream plants, the name will be “harvest1_Blue Dream_06-20-18”.
Partial harvests (“reflower plants” on the phone), where you harvest the flowers and allow the plant to keep growing, is not currently supported by Leaf.
Create a new harvest – mobile device
Note: This is an updated process from the User Guide, page 70.
- Go to Clone, Plant, Harvest, then Schedule Harvest.
- Enter the new Harvest Name and click Start Harvest.
- Add plants to the harvest by using one of these methods:
- Scan plant tags to add or remove individual plants from the harvest.
- Scan a location tag to add all plants in that location to the harvest. Notes: The counts for strain, location and plants are incremental to show the totals for each type in the harvest.
- Tap Schedule Harvest, and then Confirm.
Create a new harvest – PC
Follow the steps below to create a new harvest using your PC.
- Click the Operations tab, and then click Plants.
- Select the plants to harvest. You can select multiple plants by either CTRL- Click to toggle selection for individual plants or select a block of plants by holding the Shift key and clicking the top and bottom plants of a block you want to select.
- Click Harvest Plants. The Harvest Plants window opens.
- Enter the Harvest Name and verify the strains, plant and location counts are as expected.
- Click Schedule Harvest to submit.
You might also like these related articles: