You can create clones either using a mobile device or a PC.
Important: Enter the clones/seeds into the system before you harvest the mother plant.
Create clones on a Dauntless Grow (TraceWeed) mobile device
Create clones on the go in your facility with a recommended TraceWeed phone. (This content updates the User Guide, page 49.)
- On the main TraceWeed menu tap Clone, Plant and Harvest, and then Create and Promote Clones, Seeds and Plant Tissue.
- Tap Create Clones, Seeds, or Tissue from Plants.
- Scan the plant tag from which you want to take clones or seeds. The mother plant must have a physical tag to complete this process on your TraceWeed phone.
- Tap the top field, which should show the selected mother strain. Select a strain from the menu if needed.
- If the strain you want is not on the list, tap Other and enter a new strain name.
- Tap Select an Inventory Type and select Clones, Seeds or Tissues.
- Enter the number of clones or seeds you are creating.
- Tap Save and Confirm Add to submit the new clone group. This returns you to the Scan mother plant page. Tap Exit to continue.
To promote more items, repeat steps 3 – 7.
Next the newly created clones/seeds need to be put in a location.
Place clones using a TraceWeed phone
Place your newly created clones or seed in a location using a TraceWeed phone.
Create and place clones using the PC app
Place your newly created clones in a location using your PC app.
- On the Operations or Reports tab, click This opens Plants Report.
- Select a plant to use as the mother.
- Click Create Clones, Seeds, Tissue.
- Complete the form (see image above).
- Enter a Group Name, optional.
- Select the Type: Clones, Seeds, or Tissue.
- Select the Strain, if different from the mother plant.
- Enter the number of clones or seeds to create in
- Select a Location to place the clones.
- Click Create.
You might also like these related articles: