A Dauntless Cloud user monitoring their dashboard can send a message to a POS terminal. Messages are sent to individuals and can include a cash control message when a POS terminal has more than the desired amount in the till. Ensure the POS Balance widget is active on your cloud dashboard to see the POS terminal cash balances.
- Under Employees, click Messages, and then click New. The Create Message page opens.
- Enter a Subject, such as “Make cash drop by <time> to <Manager’s name.>.
- Select a Recipient from the list options: select Cashier or Organizational unit, and then the employee name.
- Under Priority, set an alert status: high, medium or low.
- An alert icon appears on the POS for the cashier to review a message along with the status. Only the Subject appears on the POS until the cashier clicks the message.
- Click Save. Click Back to view the full message.
Note: You can’t edit or delete a message that’s been read.
Tip: To avoid the possibility of customers seeing the cash drop amount, do not include the amount of a cash drop in the subject line.
For more information visit http://manual.koronapos.com/messages/.
You might enjoy these related articles: