You can create custom buttons to enhance your retail team’s efficiency such as adding a button for high-demand items, customized loyalty groups, or give your cashier authority to provide on-the-fly promotional discounts to help build business.
Create a quick button
- Click Settings, Button Configurations, and then double click on the default button layout.
- Click on an empty button and enter a button Name.
Visit http://manual.koronapos.com/quick-start-creating-buttons/ for more information.
Create a new button on POS and add customized functionality
You can create a button with a customized look, feel, and functionality on the Button Configuration page.
- Click Settings and then Button Configuration.
- Click New and enter the Name for the new button.
- Select options for color and size.
- Double click the new button name to open the Edit Button Configuration page.
- Under Size, select an option from the list and then choose a color.
- Click Add Function and select one or more options from the list.
- Click Item Sequence to group similar products on the customer receipt.
- Drag and place the button representation onto the layout and click Save.
Visit http://manual.koronapos.com/create-pos-buttons-button-configuration/ for more information.
You might enjoy these related articles: