Add a tag to a single, current product
The most common edit to a product is to add a tag. Tags can be used to create promotions.
- Under Inventory, click Products, and then Edit Product.
- Edit one or more fields as needed by either entering text or selecting a checkbox.
- To add a tag, in the Tags field, begin typing to create a new tag.
- Click Enter and then Save.
Add a tag to current products – bulk
Save time by adding tags in bulk. You can filter and then group products to add the same tag to all the selected products at the same time.
- Under Inventory, and then Products.
- On the Products screen, click Filter. Using available filters, filter to show your desired products, then click Edit Plus
- Enter a label name in the Tag field.
- Click Save to automatically create the tag on all selected products.
Remove a tag
- In the product, in the Tags section, click the X on a tag to remove it.
- Click Save.
Note: You can remove a tag in bulk by following the filter and selection steps above, and then click a tag X.
You might also like these related articles: